result
On Nov 9 my 2/2 result was out. I got GPA 3.55 which is .02 less than what i got last term. but my CGPA became 3.46 which .02 more than i had last term. so over all the result is nothing!!
this term i prepared well for the exams but the exams did'nt go that well i was afraid i might have a major crush down. but god saved me.! i didn't fail tremendously but it's lesson i have to do better and work even harder. ..
sadly once again I got a B in eectronic circuits. i dunno what's my problem. I always do bad in ciruits. I contacted the teacher about this so i can take a look at my exam papers and see what kind of faults i committed. i hope he'll be helpful towards me.
don't like to talk about result anymore
oh!!!!! almost forgot . the very same day Tonny's result was out . the BUET admission test. she placed 209th. quite cool achievement. she hasn't yet decided what she wants to study..
don't feel like writing anymore.bye!
this term i prepared well for the exams but the exams did'nt go that well i was afraid i might have a major crush down. but god saved me.! i didn't fail tremendously but it's lesson i have to do better and work even harder. ..
sadly once again I got a B in eectronic circuits. i dunno what's my problem. I always do bad in ciruits. I contacted the teacher about this so i can take a look at my exam papers and see what kind of faults i committed. i hope he'll be helpful towards me.
don't like to talk about result anymore
oh!!!!! almost forgot . the very same day Tonny's result was out . the BUET admission test. she placed 209th. quite cool achievement. she hasn't yet decided what she wants to study..
don't feel like writing anymore.bye!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home